Saturday, October 26, 2013

Nail Polish Swatch Book

First of all, I'd like to give all the credits to Cutepolish, she is truly amazing with nail designs and this was a great little project to help me get started! So, a little polish swatch book is a really handy thing to have around, especially if you're like me who has so many nail polishes and, I mean, when you want to pick a color and don't want to look through all your polishes, this is LIFE CHANGING.

First, I had to turn the whole house upside down to look for a notebook, and, I found this:


Then, I took out all my nail polishes and lined them up, so then it's quite easy to keep track of which you've done and which you've not. Next just make little circles with your nail polish and write the name of it underneath. Make sure you wait for the page to dry before closing it!

When you're done, take a step back and look at your work? Cool eh?





1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea. I might have to do this myself so I can keep track of my nail polishes. So often the colour in the bottle looks completely different on your nails, so something like this would be a wonderful idea. Clever girl. Thanks for sharing your idea with us. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete