Sunday, July 13, 2014

I'm back?

So, a year has gone, and I haven't even looked at this blog. I guess I'm just slightly afraid of starting again. I got 11 views today, no idea why. It's just that, I'm not even sure why I don't want to do this. I want to, but it's weird. It's only that, I know only my family is reading this, but sometimes, I maybe see a view from Russia, or Croatia, which is pretty damn cool. It's been almost a year,  and I've kinda changed. Which means that when I look back at my old posts, I'm just like, WHY!!! But then, I saw this guy named Jim Chapman's video, and he said something I'll never forget, "unless you are (no idea what he said) you will hate your first few videos. But how else are you going to learn? ... I guarentee that you'll come back to it in six months and be like, Oh Nooo!!!" So, yeah. I am 100% am going to come back to this in 6 months and hate myself, but, oh well, I'm 11 so I can get away with it ;). So that's why I'm going to try again. Tommorow, actually. (I hope). And honestly, I don't think I'm going to do "little projects" all the time. I might also just do some thoughts, more stuff on nails, blah, blah. I'm just way too lazy to change the name of the blog, so..... 

1 comment: